Who is responsible for the management of your data?
“PUREMIN S.A.P.I de C.V.” (PUREMIN)
Registered office: “Camino a Puremin 1100, Pedro Escobedo, 76700, Queretaro”
Address for exercise of people ‘s rights: “Minerales y Productos Derivados, S.A. Departamento de Servicios Jurídicos, c/ Avenida Algorta nº 16 Getxo (Vizcaya), España.”
What is the purpose of managing your data?
PUREMIN manages data with the following purposes:
- Arrange communication with contact individuals for commercial purposes and the maintenance of relations of interest for PUREMIN and remission, in a given case, the enterprise from “Grupo Minersa” that is specifically referred to in the communication or consultation.
- Manage the delivery, through physical means and/or electronic ones, of communication, commercial and informative of PUREMIN products and services.
What is the legitimacy for the management of your data?
The legal basis for the management of data it’s in the legitimate interest of the organization according to the article 6.1.f of the European data protection withlaw.
Who will be receiving your data
- Personal data will not be object of assigning except to companies that belong to “Group Minersa, or if necessary with the legal compliance of the obligations established or to give support to PUREMIN`s services.
- Data Management does not does not suppose the realization of international data transference.
- In the event of requiring sharing data with one of the service providers that give PUREMIN support, the collaboration will get done with the proper guarantees and preserving data security.
For how long we will keep your data?
- Personal data is kept until opposition or disagreement with the purpose or purposes referring said opposition is manifested by the subject.
What are your rights
- Any person has the right to obtain confirmation regarding PUREMIN`s management of personal data that concerns them.
- Interested individuals have the right to access their personal data as well as to request a rectification of inaccurate data, or in the given case, request its suppression when data is no longer needed for the purpose it was gathered among other reasons
- In given circumstances interested individuals may request limitations in the management of their information, if that is the case data will be kept only for the exercise of defense in case of claims.
- Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to a particular situation, interested individuals may oppose the management of their data. If that were the case, PUREMIN will stop managing your data, except for urgent matters, or for the exercise of defense in case of claims.
- Interested individuals may ask for the portability of data in order to obtain the previously given data to PUREMIN in a structured format, of common use, and of mechanical reading, to be downloaded by themselves or transmitted by PUREMIN to other society.
- Interested individuals can exercise their rights by writing an electronic email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data will be treated confidently and under the submission of the proper technical and organizational security measures to avoid its disturbance, lost, non authorized management or access.